July 11, 2005

SFHeart.com

The thousands of people on our Mother Earth who each day in so many different and wonderful ways are contributing to "Love In Action" inspires me and I am honored to join those multitudes of people who are dedicated to bringing about the change of heart necessary for our evolution to a higher consciousness.

Sharing a soul's link with all who promote and practice the ideals of Peace and Love, I strive to do my small part, heart to heart, encouraging the transformation which will lead to greater Peace and Love for everyone.

My special project is the production and distribution of Cosmic Cash/Dharma Dollars.

S.F.Heart is my labour of Love and I have dedicated it to my long lasting love affair with my city, San Francisco and her facts and fancies.


It is filled with the things most meaningful to me, peace, beauty, love, poetry, music, healing energy, esoteric studies as well as the happy memories of my hippie days.


This is my oasis away from the confusion and delusion of our general American Life. There are no billboards, no gadgets or the latest 'must have' items to purchase other than the books and posters that are offered here. It is my hope that the books and posters will inspire, educate and/or expand hearts and minds and at the same time help me support S.F.Heart..


It makes me very happy when others enjoy the time they spend here. My wish is that the people who visit will as I do, find something here that will sweeten their everyday lives.


peace and love, Nicole Savage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home