March 31, 2005

Air America Radio One Year Anniversary!!!

March 31, 2005
Happy Birthday Blog

One year ago tonight. Reminisce.

Posted by majority at March 31, 2005 10:01 AM

---


We're creepy and we're kooky.

Mysterious and spooky.

We're all together ooky.

Posted by: The Bloggie Family at March 31, 2005 05:00 PM

---


Mitch Hedberg dead.
We're running out of people on the fringes.... people who dare to be different. The conservatives are winning on that count. They don't like comedians who are too funny. Moderation in all things, they say. They like people who are moderately funny.

They obviously hated Mitch Hedberg, because 5 minutes into his show... once you accepted his style... he had you short of breath from laughing.
Posted by: Fishgrease at March 31, 2005 05:16 PM

---


In England Smoky the Bear is not the forest fire prevention representative. They have Smacky the Frog. It's just like a bear, but it's a frog. I think it's a better system, I think we should adopt it. Because bears can be mean, but frogs are always cool. Never has there been a frog hopping toward me, and I thought 'man, I'd better play dead. Here comes that frog...' You never say here comes that frog in a nervous manner. It's always optimistic. Hey here comes that frog, al-right. Maybe he'll come near me so I can pet him, and stick him in a mayonnaise jar, with a stick and a leaf, to recreate what he's used to. And I'm pretty sure I'd have to punch some holes in the lid, because he's damn sure used to air. Then I can observe him, and he won't be doing much in his 16 ounce world.
-courtesy of mitch hedberg
Posted by: Shell at March 31, 2005 05:22 PM

---


Happy birthday, Majority Report I baked a cake

Posted by: Martin the golden brown God at March 31, 2005 07:55 PM
---

http://www.airamericaplace.com.nyud.net:8090/upload/aamr033105.mp3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home